A recent (2018-04-10) Windows 10 update is causing a lot of grief for users of Photoshop & Wacom Tablets.
- Attempting to use Brush tool causes scrolling
- Instead of scrolling, unpredictable and stuttered movements
There is a relatively simple fix for Photoshop users.
- Close Photoshop
- Open Notepad and copy/paste in the following lines
# Use WinTab
- Click File -> Save as… and paste in the following path and file name
%userprofile%\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018\Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Settings\PSUserConfig.txt
- Close Notepad and launch Photoshop.